Bharat has been stonewalling since 2007. Bharat is trying to clam up on the Indian terrorist who blew up 42 Pakistanis aboard the Samjhota Express.It is now very clear that the RSS was behind the bombing with clear links to the BJP and the Bharati Army. The bombing of innocent civilians by Hindu terrorists is not an isolated incident.
Mr. Jatin Chatterjee (Aseemanand), is part of the Hindu network as defined by the RSS-affiliated Vanvasi Kalyan Parishad (VKP) in Gujarat. Mr. Chatterjee has confessed in front of an Indian magistrate that Hindutva terrorists were involved in the Samjhauta blast and the 2007 bombing in Ajmer Sharif in which three people died. Mr. Chatterjee has also confessed to the 2008 Malegaon bombings that killed 37 people and the Hyderabad Mecca Masjid bombing in May 2007.
The RSS is a radical organization that murdered Mohandas Gandhi and has planted bombs at Ajmer Sharif, Malegaon and Mecca Masjid. Karkore was investigating the links of Colonel Prohit to the Bharati Army when he was killed during the siege of Mumbai.
Bharat is stonewalling on Samjhota Express and has been trying to hush up the affair for years. It then acts holier than thou and pontificates to Pakistan on terror.
Islamabad has to take a tough stand on the murderers of the innocent civilians who were aboard the Samjhota Express. The kith and kin of the 42 Pakistanis were not carrots and radish vegetables. They were human beings and they demand their the terrorist be brought to justice.
Vice President Biden should be taken to a memorial that commemorates the victims of Samjhota Express and the victims of the 30,000 Pakistanis who have died because of this senseless war in Afghanistan.
Bharat is claiming that it is "premature" to share the information. Why is it premature? Why can't Bharat be open and honest about it? Does it have something to hide?
It is pedagogical to note that initially Bharat has blamed Pakistan for the train bombing. Irrietable evidence now exists, proving that the RSS and by association the BJP is responsible for the bombing in Panipat in 2007. the bombing killed 68 innocent civilians, fort two of which were Pakistani.
'At this stage we cannot share the probe details as it is too premature. The investigation is still on and is at a preliminary stage. We will take an appropriate decision when the investigations are concluded,' an Indian Home Ministry official has confided in IANS (a Bharati news agency) about the message to the external affairs ministry.
Pakistan has rightly insisted on getting the information on Mr. Jatin Chatterjee's (aka Aseemanand) confession, and the RSS link to the explosion which led to the murder of the Pakistanis. This week Pakistan's Foreign Ministry summoned India's acting Deputy High Commissioner G.V. Srinivas and demanded that Delhi provide information 'at the earliest' on the progress of the investigation into the terror bombing.
Bharati investigators had earlier blamed the terror acts on the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Tayaba and the Bangladesh-based Harkat-ul-Jihadi Islami (HuJI). Scores of innocent Indian Muslim youth were arrested and brutally tortured by the Bharati establishment. To make things worse, the RSS and the Hindu Mahasabah rioted in Malegaon, Ajmer and Panipat, beat up Mulim youth, set Muslim businesses on fire, and looted the homes of Muslims.
Here is an interesting video clip which shows the deep embarrassment of Bharat.
If Bharat does not cooperate in the RSS and Hindu Mahasabah investigations, Pakistan should not provide any information to Bharat in the ongoing investigation on the Mumbai culprits.
The silence from Washington is deafening.
- Samjhota Exp: Pakistan demands action on Indian Terrorists (rupeenews.net)
- Indian RSS terrorists should be handed over to Pakistan (rupeenews.net)
- RSS terrorists should be extradited to Pakistan (rupeenews.net)
- Bharati bluster in Kabul (rupeenews.net)
- Karzai rebuffs India under 'Doctrine of Necessity' (rupeenews.net)
- When will Delhi hand over RSS terrorists to Pakistan? (pakistanakhbar.com)
- Indians don't understand Darri or Afghans (timesofislamabad.com)
- You: RSS chief confesses to Samjhota, other bombings (nation.com.pk)
- The reality that is India (timesofislamabad.com)
- You: Islamabad asks Delhi not to squander opportunity (nation.com.pk)
- Delhi cannot understand an Eviction Notice (pakpunch.com)
- Darri and Pushto is alien to Indians (newpakistantimes.com)
- Karzai rebuffs India - again (pakistanakhbar.com)
- The last Indian in Afghanistan (pakistanakhbar.com)
- India's packed Bags (newpakistantimes.com)
- Hosting the India flag in Srinagar no acceptable (kashmirpunch.com)
- Kashmir and Hyderabad still on UN dispute list (kashmirpunch.com)
- Bharat's broken promies (kashmirpunch.com)
- Scuttling Bharat's UNSC bid (kashmirpunch.com)
- 1971: Why the surrender? (kashmirpunch.com)
- Stakes in India-Pakistan Dispute: China's Kashmir policy (azadkashmirtimes.com)
- China' growing influence in Turkey and Pakistan (azadkashmirtimes.com)
- Most India Pakistan disputes still on UN list (azadkashmirtimes.com)
- 1971: Why the surrender? (azadkashmirtimes.com)
- Hindutva terror and the Indian Army (indianmilitarynews.wordpress.com)